1. Sell Your Property
Easily Sell Your Property with One Click on iOS & Android!
2. Maximum Exposure
Expose your listings to multiple different property portals, and close deals instantly.
3. Save Time & Money!
Easily post your listings to Property Guru, iProperty, GumTree, Craiglist, Facebook & Facebook Pages on mobile!
3 Easy Steps to Get Started!
1. Sign Up Account
Sign up an account at www.propertify.co/signup & login.
2. Connect Your Account
Connect your PropertyGuru, iProperty and Singapore Classified - GumTree & Craiglist, Facebook & Facebook Pages on Propertify App.
3. Start Cross-Selling!
Now, start cross sell your property to multiple portals at once!
Autopost on Mobile
Manage All Your Listings easily on Android & iOS App.
Edit, Delete & Update
Edit, delete, update, or activate your listings in one single place.
Support Property Photos upload & synchronization.
Complete your Autopost to different portals at real time.
99% Success Rate & Error Tracking
Rigorously tested and achieve high successful posting rate.
Smart Autopost Schedule*Smart scheduling allow you to schedule your autopost & repost easily. (coming soon...)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an "Autopost App"?
Autopost is an app that allows you to manage your listings across multiple different property portals. You are able to easily post, repost, edit, update or delete the listings on Property Guru, iProperty & Singapore Classified - GumTree & Craiglist, Facebook & Facebook Pages - all from one single app.
2. Am I able to "repost" or "schedule*" my listings for Autopost?
Yes. You are able to edit, update, repost, delete, activate, deactivate and schedule* (coming soon...) your listing on all the portals.
3. What are the portals it support?
Currently, Autopost to Property Guru, iProperty, GumTree, Craiglist, Facebook and Facebook Pages are supported.
4. Is there a trial account?
Yes. We offer the Autopost service for free until further notice. So, drop us an email at
for account sign-up.
5. Do you provide training on how to use Autopost App?
Yes. You're able to access to Video Tutorial, and Online Resource to help you. We conduct group training regularly and you can join the group training to help you.
6. Do I need to have the supported property portal accounts?
Yes. You'll need to have the respective property portal accounts in order to post your listings to different portals. You'll need to provide the logins for your Autopost App to work.
7. What is the success rate or accuracy of the Autopost App?
Autopost App achieve a 99% success posting rate. With a few failure exception cases which is handle manually.
8. What is the supporting hours for Autopost App?
9. What is the likely case of failure? How can we minimize it occurance?
We built Autopost to be robust and powerful. Nonetheless, there are some common reasons why Autopost failed :
- Invalid Login : Invalid password or email provided. You can rectify it by ensuring the login details you provide on the respective portal is correct.
- Insufficient Credits : You've reach your credits limit on posting new listing. You can rectify this by deleting some old listings.
- Similar Listing : Respective website doesn't allows duplicate listings.
- Connection Failed : Respective website server is down or not available.
- Repost Error : Your respective portal's account doesn't support repost or refresh of listings.
- Content Error : Content within the listing (e.g. descriptions, title, or pricing or build-in area size ) is not accepted by respective portals.
You can check the Autopost history on each of your request on Propertify App or website (Go to Autopost >History), and learn what is the cause of the error.
10. Can you sync the listings across the supported property portals?
11. Do you support Autopost for oversea property listings?
12. Is any of Propertify Teams, Partners, or Shareholders are from any local real estate agents?
No. Absolutely nope. None of the team members hold any real estate license. We've been offered by couple of real estate agents and agencies to invest six figures sum, and we rejected out of the course of providing assurance to real estate industry that we're neutral party. And it is our absolute responsibility in making sure that your most valuable data - your listing data and client data is safe with us.
13. Is my account or login data safe with us?
Yes. We hold great integrity to your account login information and data. We do our very best to protect it. We deem that as our only currency and privilages to work with real estate agents, and we definitely would not break our own rice bowl. :)
14. How does this work?
You sign up an account at www.propertify.co , connected your Property Guru, iProperty, GumTree, Craigslist or Facebook accounts, and your dedicated personal assistant will assists you to do listing cross-post to respective portals.
Download the free app now!
Trusted by Singapore Real Estate Agents.
Notes: All trademarks and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. Proxperty is not in anyway affiliated or associated with STProperty, iProperty, PropertyGuru, Gumtree, Craigslist or Facebook.